Join our team!
Kids In Need Foundation is always seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team to serve our mission of serving students and teachers in need.
The Director of National Programs will deliver a strategic and comprehensive program plan that will support the mission of the Kids In Need Foundation. This position plays a key role in advancing the mission by designing and implementing a national strategy for the development, piloting, and evaluation of data-driven strategies to improve and expand the impact for educational resources. The incumbent will have specific experience with managing national-scale programs and demonstrated ability to cast a vision for program enhancements and execute programmatic goals.
Click here for more information.
All new employees must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination card
We Proudly Offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of teachers and students in need
- Medical insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota children and family coverages
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment: The company pays for basic life insurance coverage valued at 2x the employee salary, which includes an equal amount of AD&D coverage. Optional plans are available at employee expense.
- Dental: Four dental carriers - Delta Dental, Aetna, Guardian Dental, and MetLife - offer a high and a low national dental PPO plan.
- Vision: Two plans: high and a low vision plan nationally through two different carriers: Aetna and Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement/Training Opportunities
- 28.5 days off per year
Additional Benefits Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits: The commuter benefits plan allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible commuting costs, such as expenses for parking, public transit, and alternative forms of transportation.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We offer a 5% 401k match
- Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Auto, Home, and Renters Insurance
- Pet Insurance
For employment-related questions, please send us an email.
The Kids In Need Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation/identity, or any other legally protected status.