Volunteer Role: Small Carton Donations Receiving
Kids In Need Foundation is looking for a volunteer for between 3 to 6 hours of volunteering time per week and will report to the Operations and Logistics team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Open small carton packages received as donations at our Roseville warehouse and record basic information on receiving tracker log
- Sort contents of opened boxes into initial sorting bins
- As initial sorting bins fill, prepare inventory pending receipt boxes of like-inventory items
- Record the pending inventory item into a spreadsheet used for creating a PO to record the donation in Kids In Need Foundation accounting and inventory systems
- For all items not found in the inventory item listing, follow the new inventory item process
- Suggest ideas for process improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Can volunteer on a regular, recurring basis (time and day flexible to individual needs)
- Comfortable with box cutters
- Able to lift 25 pounds boxes
If interested, please contact Wade Jones, our VP of Finance and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.