Welcome to my Kids Helping Kids page!
I'm Chris B., and I'm very excited to be a Kids Helping Kids Youth Ambassador.
One reason is that I want to help kids get educated. Everyone needs to have a good education so that they can get a job when they are older and be what they want to be. I also want to help people who have trouble getting supplies for school. This is important because we need everyone to be able to have a good school day.
There are specific school supplies that I think are really important for kids. One is notebooks. Every student needs to have paper to write and draw no matter how old they are. Another supply is pencils and colors that are good quality because every student needs to be able to write and draw, but the pencils and colors that are not good quality make things really frustrating. Every student should have good quality writing tools.
Here's how you can help:
- Drop off to Chris! If you'd like to hand-deliver supplies for the drive, please email Suzanne at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Send your supplies at no cost to our home office through Zappos For Good! It’s so easy!
- Invest in students across the country by making a donation. Every dollar contributes to providing supplies.
Here are the classroom supplies I'll be collecting:
- Single Subject Notebooks (Wide Ruled Preferred)
- Crayons (24-pack preferred)
- Washable Markers
- Package #2 Pencils
- Round Tip Scissors
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Pouches
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Boxes of facial tissue
- Individual Dry Erase Boards
- Hand Sanitizer
- One-gallon zip-locked plastic bags
My personal favorites are Dixon Ticonderoga pencils and Lyra Colored Pencils. Those are the best!
Thanks for visiting my page and for your support. I am proud to be supporting my community and making a difference for students across the country.