The Kids In Need Foundation is currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our team.
Position Title: Client Services Coordinator
Position Summary: Responsible for processing of product donations, maintaining accurate records and database for product donations, timely product donation data entry and awareness of donation pipeline for the entire foundation and its programs. Excellent customer service delivery to corporate product donors.
Reports To: Senior Manager, Client Services
- Coordinate Retail Store Donation programs
- Donation data entry, processing, and acknowledgement of gift-in kind (GIK) donations.
- Monitor GIK Pipeline to ensure best-in-class donor experience
- Respond to GIK Leads; process non-inventory donations, and reassign inventory donations to Director/Mg
- Retail Store Donations
- Coordinate store-to-collector match identification and application process
- Process new application and generate welcome letters
- Maintain collector and store account information
- Work with Retail representative to troubleshoot between store issues and collector issues
- Update stores in Saelsforce according to open/close/relocation schedule
- Send pickup notifications to collectors according to schedule
- Weekly review of missing pickup reports and necessary follow up
- Coordinate annual partner renewal communications and Salesforce updates
- Gift-In-Kind processing support
- Donation and company (if new) data entry
- Donation communication: offers to Centers, pending offer follow up, acceptance notifications, reminders
- Mixed load pallet processing
- Trade Show donation processing
- Donor and donation form entry and tax receipt generation
- Follow up with donors missing value information
- Cross reference exhibitor/event lists with Salesforce for company and contact updates and new prospect data entry
- Create year-over-year event reports
- Evaluate and report on conversion rate
- Assign gift-in-kind Prospect rating
- Maintain trade show contact and event calendar grid
- Maintain communications between harvesting center and event organizer
- Foundation Point of contact for both centers and event planners
- Outreach to event planners
- Invitation and confirmation
- Form creation
- Logistical detail communication
- Work with GIK Director on database troubleshooting, workflow, process builder, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams with integrity and professionalism and foster close relationships with internal and external teams to build programs and execute campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Candidate should be exceptionally detail oriented.
- Prior data entry experience required
- Prior experience with Salesforce/CRM systems strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Extensive use of computer, keyboard and mouse
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kids in Need Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.