Ways to Give
There are many ways to contribute to our mission. We make it easy!
- Financial donations: Just $25 provides a backpack full of supplies to a student in need. Donate here.
- In-Kind services donations: If you can contribute a service, such as marketing, printing, or shipping, let us know! Learn more about in-kind services donations.
- Participate in a special offer: Help the Kids In Need Foundation earn contributions when you make purchases through special partner offers here on this page.
Learn more about what we are able to accept here.
Contact Kristine Cohn about corporate partnerships and giving.
In addition to supporting Kids In Need Foundation financially, we are always looking for bulk donations of quality products. We can never have enough school supplies! To make a gift-in-kind donation now, please fill out our Online Product Donation Form.
- Corporate Product Donations: We couldn’t do what we do without generous companies that keep our shelves stocked with core supplies. We can offer you a seamless business solution for your excess inventory. For more information, click here.
- Individual Product Donations: If you are an individual and need a free shipping label to send us supplies, Zappos will kindly help! Click here to learn how to get your free label. Or try using our new, online supply drive option. Purchase product on the You Give Goods website to send directly to KINF.
- School Supply Drive: Considering holding a school supply drive? Look through our School Supply Drive Toolkit to get started.
Read our product donation guidelines here.
Contact Jen Lehman about gift-in-kind donations.
- Online Fundraising: Would your company, sorority, or church group like to host an online fundraising campaign for us? We’ll create a unique fundraising portal for you and co-brand it with your logo. Check out our Online Fundraising Toolkit here.