Kids In Need Foundation
National Network Summit
June 28-30, 2017 | Portland, Maine
Registration is now closed.
Hotel and event venue: Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks. Shuttle service available to and from the airport.
Ready for the Summit? Here’s your go-to materials:
All materials, and more, will be also available at registration on Wednesday, June 28.
Guest speakers include:
- Jeff Dannel, 3C Studios
- Robert Demont, CFRE, President of Demont Associates
- Bryan Flanagan, Flanagan Training Group
- Sarah Goan, Data Innovation Project
- Penny Harris, Renewable Philanthropy
- Shea Higgins, The Education Partnership
- Kerrie Keller, United Way
- Tom Leonhardt, SCORE
- Kevin Pitts, Performance Consulting Group
- Katrina Venhuizen, ecomaine
Coming back this year:
- ShareFEST – Bring materials to share in an open exchange session. Please plan to bring 25-30 copies of each document. We would love to see your marketing materials, annual reports, mobile unit business plans, fundraising event docs, strategic plans, etc.
- Executive Director’s Roundtable – Limited to the ED’s, this session is designed as an opportunity to discuss those questions and problems that keep you awake at night! Session leaders will provide some start-up prompts, but bring your ideas to share among your peers.
New this year:
- Pre-Summit Affiliate Open Collaboration Forum (you must be pre-registered)
For travel purposes, registration will be from 1-3pm on June 28th, and
the Summit will conclude at 2pm on June 30th.
*Scheduled speakers, times, and locations are subject to change.
Questions? Contact Lauren Smith, Director of Network Relations.
When families struggle financially, school supplies just can't be a priority. In 2016, we directly supported 5.4 million kids with new supplies.
Support a Child