Kids In Need Foundation
National Network Summit
June 20-22, 2018 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Book your hotel room here.
*Please note that shuttle service is not available from the airport.
Join us at the annual Kids In Need Foundation National Network Summit! This event offers free teacher stores across the country the opportunity to enhance their nonprofit work through networking, lectures, panels, and discussions around best practices. This three-day event is open to our Full and Junior Affiliate members, as well as those currently operating teacher free stores or considering opening a teacher free store.
*Scheduled speakers, times, and locations are subject to change.
Join the event on Facebook!
- Tad Douce, Newton Institute, presenting The Serving Leader Model
- Peggy Outon, Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management, presenting What Now?: How Will the Impending Retirement of Nonprofit Leaders Change the Sector? and a special workshop, Virtuous Circle: From Recruitment to Evaluation of Your Board Members
- Sarah Piot, Schneider Downs, presenting How The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Will Affect Nonprofits
- Candice Puzak, Guardian Storage, presenting Innovative Partnerships
Back by Popular Demand
- PreSummit Open Collaboration Forum, a deep dive session that provides tangible steps and ideas to grow your organization. This session will focus on the topics you want to discuss! We encourage you to bring your laptop, to start working on the spot. Bring your own collaboration success stories as well that others can implement in their Centers.
- ShareFEST, bring materials to share in an open exchange setting. A two-part session that allows you to take physical copies of materials from other Centers (annual reports, business plans, marketing materials, fundraising collateral, etc.) and network to find the best practices for your organization.
New This Year
- Optional tour of the World Vision Distribution Center in Sewickley, PA
For travel purposes, registration will be from 1-3pm on June 20th, and
the Summit will conclude at 2pm on June 22nd.
Questions? Contact Jen Lehman, Director of Donor Relations & Gift-In-Kind
When families struggle financially, school supplies just can't be a priority. In 2017, we directly supported 6.2 million kids with new supplies.
Support a Child