Gift-in-Kind Product Donations
Your company can help bridge the supply gap
Together….we can make a proven difference in the education of underprivileged kids. We actively seeks donations year-round in the form of discontinued product, excess inventory, and product donation partnerships. We provide a seamless donation experience. In addition to providing students and teachers with much needed supplies, your product donations can provide tax relief by:
- Reducing stock at key times of the year
- Lessening the impact of packaging or logo changes and the occasional over-order
- Providing a consistent outlet for seasonal inventory
Email us to learn more about making a product donation and how you can help our Network of Resource Centers stay stocked.
Product Donation Guidelines
- Product must be new and K-12 appropriate. Scratch and dent items must be otherwise fully functional. Gently used items are accepted on a case-by-case basis and must be delivered at donor’s cost.
- Products intended for use in the classroom must meet the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) guidelines.
- Kids In Need Affiliates are not in a position to transport industrial products, chemicals, cleaning products larger than consumer size, or any items that require hazmat level shipping.
To make a donation, please fill out our Online Product Donation Form.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Kids In Need Foundation.
When families struggle financially, school supplies just can't be a priority. In 2017, we directly supported 6.2 million kids with new supplies.
Support a Child