Make a Difference
There are many ways to support under-resourced teachers and students nationwide through Kids In Need Foundation.
Explore how you can make a difference in your community and beyond.
Host a Supply Drive
Host a school supply drive to support KINF programs. KINF has put together a School Supply Drive Toolkit to get your ideas flowing, including a list of the supplies we need to support under-resourced teachers and students. At the end of your drive, you can ship all the items you've collected for FREE to our national headquarters. Get your free shipping label for boxes up to 50 lbs., thanks to Zappos- you can send as many boxes as you'd like!
Start a Fundraiser
Make giving a little competitive and start a fundraiser! Get a team together with your coworkers or employees, sorority sisters, neighbors, or friends and challenge yourselves. Can you raise enough to provide for a student? A whole class? A whole school? We’ll create a unique fundraising portal for you and co-brand it with your logo. The Online Fundraising Toolkit will inspire you.
Create your fundraiser here!
Volunteer Your Time
Your time and talent are invaluable. If you can contribute a service, such as marketing, printing, design, or shipping, contact us to let us know how we can work together. Want to volunteer in person? Each of our resource centers across the country operates with the help of dedicated volunteers eager to make an impact. You can volunteer in your area by finding your nearest location.
Become a Youth Ambassador
Join our Kids Helping Kids initiative! Today’s youth are facing extraordinary challenges, yet they have found positivity and purpose through service. Kids are forging their own proactive paths to help their peers. Out of that simple, “do good” intention, the Kids Helping Kids initiative came to life. Middle and high-school students can apply to be an ambassador for Kids Helping Kids. Each ambassador will promote his or her fundraiser in his or her community, learning valuable communications skills along the way. Ambassadors can raise support through funding and/or collection of supplies to be provided to under-resourced students. Click here to learn more.
Choose KINF as your AmazonSmile charity
You can support Kids In Need Foundation (KINF) when you do your shopping on Amazon. When you select KINF as your AmazonSmile charity while shopping at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate .5% of the eligible purchases to KINF. Please note that donations from AmazonSmile don't require additional costs. Visit AmazonSmile to get started.
In addition to making a financial contribution through our donate page, there are several ways to provide funding to under-resourced teachers and students:
- Remember a loved one through a tribute gift: Personalized gift funds are created to make contributions in the name of someone who has passed away.
- Honor a loved one with a donation: From birthdays to Mother's Day, there are many occasions to celebrate someone special in your life, while supporting teachers and students in underserved schools.
- Employee giving: Start a campaign through your employer with payroll deduction options. You can also talk with your company about hosting a match campaign, school supply drive, or fundraiser.
- Become a monthly donor: All funds raised make a difference. Commit to a monthly gift to support equality in education through KINF.
- Make your workout count: Through an in-person or virtual fitness class, or by signing up for a race where you can choose a cause to support, turn your hard work into resources by supporting KINF.
- In many cases, you can share your support of Kids In Need Foundation with your personal network.
- For individuals or groups looking to raise $10,000 or more, read Kids In Need Foundation's Limited licensing agreement application for more information. For those looking to raise $1,000 or more, Kids In Need Foundation can create a personalized landing page on our site.
- Questions? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!