The Kids In Need Foundation is currently seeking a Project Management & Executive Admin staff to join our team.
Position Title: Project Management & Executive Admin
Position Summary: This position will provide high-quality executive support and event/show planning to the CEO and leadership team. The incumbent will display a professional and polished demeanor and will exhibit an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up. In addition, handle confidential information and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Reports To: CEO
- Provide administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer. This includes helping with travel needs, scheduling, expense reporting, preparing documents and presentations, maintaining files and executive office organization, facilitating meetings and agendas on behalf of the CEO, and serving as a liaison for the CEO with VIP-level donors, partners and guests of the foundation
- Perform duties that may include coordinating large foundation-wide events and activities, on-boarding new staff, coordinating board meetings, assembling board notes and drafts of minutes, and communicating with board members
- Manage specialized projects and performs complex duties as assigned. Performance of duties may require the use of applications such as Salesforce and may require routing and coordination with other staff
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing correspondence, including those of a confidential nature
- Maintains office administration/manager-type functions, such as supplies and facilities needs
- May serve as a liaison to external vendor(s) or as a participant on internal committees
- Maintain a calendar of events and implement a system that enables and anticipates long-term planning and effective event management, with the flexibility to incorporate lessons learned from each subsequent event
- Direct all aspects of planning and coordination of key foundation events across the country: organize and manage registration of event participants, including registration set-up, managing room blocks and providing rooming lists to hotels, managing activity participation, tracking payments (as necessary)
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to ensure appropriate levels of representation and engagement of employees from each key area are firmly established and communicated
- Manage all aspects of event risk assessment and develop potential crisis management contingency plans
- Conduct post-event debriefing sessions to identify opportunities for learnings and continual improvement.
- Attend relevant and key foundation campaign and organizational events as necessary
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned to meet the needs of the organization
- Five years strong administrative and/or events background supporting c-suite level executives
- Experience planning and managing events with large number of attendees (2500+)
- Experienced in coordinating and managing multiple projects, with a demonstrated record of strong personal performance, completing such projects in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Capacity to work under pressure while maintaining high quality standards and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task, shift focus quickly, and balance multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to travel up to 15%; must be able to work weekends and nights periodically and in accordance with event needs.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Extensive use of computer, keyboard and mouse
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
The Kids in Need Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.