KINF Media Kit
The use of Kids In Need Foundation:
Please use Kids In Need Foundation (KINF) for the first mention. Following that, KINF can be used, if it has been included in the first mention.
Here are some common mistakes to avoid:
- The 'I' in 'In' should always be capitalized.
- Please do not use: Kids In Need, KIN.
- Supply A Teacher
- Use: SupplyATeacher.org or Supply A Teacher program
- Please do not use: SupplyATeacher.org program or reference to grants
- Supply A Student
- Use: Supply A Student or Supply A Student program
- Second Responder®
- Kids In Need Foundation National Network of Resource Centers
- Use (after first mention only): KINF National Network of Resource Centers, Network
Kids In Need Foundation (KINF) believes every child in America deserves equal opportunity and access to a quality education. KINF partners with teachers in underserved schools to ensure students are prepared to learn in the classroom, providing essential school supplies and other badly needed resources. Through its programs and National Network of Resource Centers, comprised of more than 40 mission-driven organizations across the U.S., KINF in 2021 supported over 7.8 million students and 316,900 teachers in 13,808 under-resourced schools. More than $162 million in free supplies and classroom resources was distributed nationwide at no cost to schools or teachers. For more information, visit KINF.org, and join us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter: @KidsInNeed.