KINF Media Kit
The use of Kids In Need Foundation:
Please use Kids In Need Foundation (KINF) for the first mention. Following that, KINF can be used, if it has been included in the first mention.
Here are some common mistakes to avoid:
- The 'I' in 'In' should always be capitalized.
- Please do not use: Kids In Need, KIN.
- Supply A Teacher
- Use: SupplyATeacher.org or Supply A Teacher program
- Please do not use: SupplyATeacher.org program or reference to grants
- Supply A Student
- Use: Supply A Student or Supply A Student program
- Second Responder®
- Kids In Need Foundation National Network of Resource Centers
- Use (after first mention only): KINF National Network of Resource Centers, Network
Kids In Need Foundation (KINF), a nonprofit organization that believes every child in America deserves equal opportunity and access to a quality education, provides the support and tools needed for teachers to teach and learners to learn. By providing essential school supplies, distance learning resources, and other classroom items in high demand, KINF partners with teachers in underserved schools to ensure students are prepared to learn in the classroom. In 2020, through its programs and National Network of Resource Centers, comprised of more than 40 mission-driven organizations nationwide, KINF served an estimated 5 million students, 205,000 teachers, and provided over $70 million in product at no cost to schools or teachers. For more information, visit KINF.org, and join us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter: @KidsInNeed.