Each year, we are honored to help organizations, community groups, and teams, large and small, come together to support under-resourced students through backpack sponsorships.
It starts with a single backpack.
We offer pre-assembled backpacks filled with essential school supplies that are delivered to qualifying schools, or delivery of bulk supplies to groups wanting to sponsor backpacks. We encourage groups to add a personal touch by adding a handwritten uplifting note to each student recipient.
Each sponsored backpack costs $25 (plus shipping) and includes:
- 3 folders, 2 notebooks, a package of pencils,
- a package of markers, a pair of scissors, 2 glue sticks,
- a package of Post-its, 2 pens, a package of crayons,
- a pencil pouch, a ruler, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener, all in a new backpack!
How It Works
Ready to build?
Backpack builds offer a tangible way to connect your team and make a difference, together.
- Supplies: We’ll send them!
- Time: Builds can last from 1 hour to 1 day, with volunteers working in shifts or all together.
- Space: We recommend around 1450 square feet for 10–20 people to work together and some coverage from the elements so you can work rain or shine.
- People: Anyone can build backpacks!
We can help in making your give-back initiatives easy and successful! It's more than just a backpack.